Preparing for Your First Appointment
What you need to know for your first appointment.
We’re located at 3239 Oak Ridge Loop East, West Fargo, in the Oak Ridge Office Park. Our office is located on a loop road directly behind Faith Hands Daycare and Maximum Performance Gym.
You can enter the business loop from three directions. We recommend the following path (driving West on 32nd Avenue):
- Turn left on 6th Street East (at the Oak Ridge sign) and take the first right on Oak Ridge Way (ignore any construction signs), which will bring you to the business loop.
- Take the second left turn on Oak Ridge Loop. Our building is at the end of the road.
You may also enter the loop:
- Turn between Maximum Performance Gym and Faith Hands, taking the road between into the loop.
- Turn left at the corner of 32nd Avenue and 4th Street East, at the stop light, and then take your first left turn. This road will take you to the loop as well.
You will see a large wood sign on the front of the building. Review or print map:
Parking is available in front of the building. You may park on the loop street as well.
The front parking spaces are reserved for customers, so spots will clear at the top of each hour.
Well, that depends on which path you choose to complete the intake process.
If you complete your digital intake form online, you don’t need to bring anything except your insurance card. Simply arrive at the time of your appointment. To begin the digital process, CLICK HERE.
Not comfortable with online registration? No problem. If you have access to a printer, please bring your completed paper intake form CLICK HERE and any information you would like to share with your counselor. If using insurance, please remember to bring your insurance card and a picture ID.
We recommend placing these items in your purse, briefcase or backpack the night before your appointment. It is easy to forget the items as the appointment is not part of your usual routine or you may be nervous.
Once you enter the building, you’ll be in the lobby area. Please be seated and we will be with you at the time of your appointment.
Try to relax and collect your thoughts. Breathe. You’re in good hands.
Yes. Our new location is mobility friendly. Front door access. No stairs. Firm flooring. And an ADA compliant bathroom.
Completing an evaluation may not benefit you. Please make the best decision for you and your family. Also, please discuss any payment concerns with our intake specialist or during your first appointment. Providers, Erin and Amy, are private pay only.
CLICK HERE for insurance options and rates. We accept cash, checks, flex cards, and most credit cards. Fees are collected at the time of your appointment.
Please give 24 hours advance notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We hold your session time exclusively for you. No-show or cancellations made without 24 hours notice will be charged a minimum $30.00 fee – to full fee. Additional billing policies will be provided at the time of your appointment.
You will not be charged a fee if:
- If doing private pay, we meet for the session online/phone instead of face-to-face.
- An unexpected emergency arises, you are sick, or you have a childcare/caregiver issue.