(NORTH DAKOTA PATIENTS ONLY)
COVID-19 is changing the way we live and work. CLCEC is now offering online counseling using the HIPAA-compliant platform.
Virtual “E-Visit” Sessions
Before your appointment, you’ll receive an email with a link to access your online session. All sessions scheduled will automatically create a Zoom E-Visit link. See your email for more information.
Our Zoom connection is secure. CLCEC has the medical version of Zoom which offers full encryption, blocks zoom- bombing, and does not allow recording.
The following equipment is needed for a telehealth/E-Visit:
- A computer or device with a camera and microphone.
- Updated browser.
- Internet/wifi with strong connection and speed. We will test your equipment before we begin.
- Virtual sessions are not appropriate for people experiencing suicidal thoughts. Please call the office to discuss your concerns or call 911.
- Virtual sessions are not appropriate for those using alcohol or other substances. If your provider suspects you are under the influence, he or she will make recommendations for other options.
Please do tele-visits if you’re experiencing any of the following:
Can answer “yes” to any of the following:
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last week: fever, vomiting, cough, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, or sore throat?
- Have you or anyone in your household experienced lice or other critters in the last month?
If you can answer yes, please do home sessions and schedule a virtual session, not in the office. Please share your concerns with your provider.
Please make wise decisions about your health and the health of others.
As always, please call if you have any questions.