We’re located at 3239 Oak Ridge Loop East, West Fargo, in the Oak Ridge Office Park. Our office is located on a loop road directly behind Faith Hands Daycare and Maximum Performance Gym.
You can enter the business loop from three directions. We recommend the following path (driving West on 32nd Avenue):
- Turn left on 6th Street East (at the Oak Ridge sign) and take the first right on Oak Ridge Way (ignore any construction signs), which will bring you to the business loop.
- Take the second left turn on Oak Ridge Loop. Our building is at the end of the road.
You may also enter the loop:
- Turn between Maximum Performance Gym and Faith Hands, taking the road between into the loop.
- Turn left at the corner of 32nd Avenue and 4th Street East, at the stop light, and then take your first left turn. This road will take you to the loop as well.
You will see a large wood sign on the front of the building. Review or print map:
Parking is available in front and on the side of the building. A small parking lot is also located in the loop.
The front parking spaces are reserved for customers, so spots will clear at the top of each hour.
We love ensuring that you’re ready to go for the first session. Our intake process is streamlined. Our intake specialist, Rachana, will walk you through each step.
If you want to bring notes, we recommend placing these items in your purse, briefcase, or backpack the night before your appointment. It is easy to forget the items as the appointment is not part of your usual routine or you may be nervous.
Once you enter the building, you’ll be in the lobby area. Please be seated and we will be with you at the time of your appointment.
Try to relax and collect your thoughts. Breathe. You’re in good hands.
Yes. Our location is mobility friendly. Front door access. No stairs. Firm flooring. And an ADA compliant bathroom.
We are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO) and Sanford Health.
We accept cash, checks, flex and health benefits cards, and most credit cards.
Co-payments and fees are collected at the time of your appointment.
CLICK HERE for rates.
Please give 24 hours advance notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We hold your session time exclusively for you.
All staff are vaccinated and take precautions for your safety.
Please follow our current mask policy: please follow your preference.
Please keep in mind; that if there is exposure from a client or staff, the office may close. For that reason, every appointment has a Zoom e-link, which allows us to change from an In-Office to an E-Visit at a moment’s notice.
FYI – this is a lot of info. You will most likely not need to know most of it. What’s important, your provider will discuss with you.
A new federal law passed called the “Good Faith Estimate” (GFE) and it’s designed to protect against surprise medical bills. We’re legally mandated to post the notice on our website. Under the law, medical providers must provide a GFE of possible charges that may be billed to individuals who are uninsured or who are self-pay.
The GFE must be provided both orally and in writing, upon request, or at the time of scheduling health care items and services. Keep in mind, a GFE is an estimation of the expected charges related to proper treatment.
Your right: To understand a diagnosis and know anticipated charges.
Common billing codes and full rates for counseling services at our clinic include, but are not limited to:
(Rates Effective May 1, 2022)
CPT billing Code 90791: $250
CPT billing Code 90832: $95.00
CPT billing Code 90834: $150.00
CPT billing Code 90834: $190.00
In addition, these are common diagnostic codes used by the clinic:
- Separation Anxiety Disorder (F93.0)
- Other Phobias (F40.298)
- Social Anxiety Disorder (F40.10/F40.11)
- Panic Disorder (F41.0)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (F41.1)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (F42.2)
- Hair Pulling Disorder (F63.3)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (F90.8x)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (F43.1)
- Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety (F43.22)
- Adjustment Disorder with Depressed Mood (F43.21)
- Mixed Anxiety/Depression (F43.23)
1) If you complete 1 assessment and attended 6 sessions in 3 months period using the 90834 code, your estimated total bill would be $1,390.00.
2) Another example – You attended 6 sessions in 3 months at the 90834 code, without needing an assessment your estimated total bill would be $900.00.
Does that make sense? Let us know if you have any questions at any time. We’re here to help.
Length and frequency of treatment:
Our treatment plans for specific anxiety conditions are 3 months. For various reasons, the treatment plan may be extended to 6 months or longer.
Once the contracted rate, diagnosis, and frequency of sessions are determined, your GFE will be discussed with you.
Upon request, a GFE will be provided in writing. It is our policy that treatment plans are reviewed every 3 months.
Good Faith Estimate Disclaimers
This GFE shows a general estimated cost of items and services that are reasonably expected for your treatment plan, based on information known at the time the estimate was created.
You could be charged more if you attend sessions more frequently or extend your treatment plan.
If you believe you’ve been over-charged, federal law allows you to appeal and dispute the bill. If you are billed more than your individualized GFE estimate, you have the right to dispute the bill.
You may also start a dispute resolution process with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). If you choose to use the dispute resolution process, you must start the dispute process within 120 calendar days (about 4 months) of the original bill.
To learn more and get a form to start the process, call 1-800-985-3059 or visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises. For questions or more information about your rights to a Good Faith Estimate or the dispute process, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.