Kama accepts the following insurance plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota & Minnesota, and Sanford Health.
If you choose to use your insurance coverage, you are responsible for co-pays and any services not covered under your insurance plan
Clinical Office Visit Rates with Insurance/Billing:
- Initial Clinical Evaluation, 60 minutes, $185.00 fee
- Return Clinical Visit, 45 minutes, $130.00 fee
- Return Clinical Visit, 30 minutes, $90.00 fee
- Clinical Testing, $180.00 fee
- Medical Chart Review, no fee
- Phone check-in under 15 minutes, no fee
Self-Pay % Discount, Due at time of appointment/No Billing:
- Initial Evaluation, $150.00 fee
- Return Visit, 45 minutes, $130.00/$120.00 fee
ADHD or Anxiety Education & Training Services, Self-Pay & due at the time of appointment:
- 15 minutes, $30.00 fee
- 30 minutes, $60.00 fee
- 60 minutes, $120.00 fee
- 90 minutes, $180.00 free
Erin does not accept insurance.
Office Visit Rates, Due at time of appointment/No Billing:
- Initial Session, 45-50 minutes, $150.00 fee
- Return Session, 45-50 minutes, $120.00 fee
- Phone check-in over 15 minutes, $50+ fee
Career Specialist, Office Visit Rates:
- Initial & Return Meeting, 60 minutes, $120.00 fee
- Phone check-in, 30 minutes, $75+ fee (depending on time)
* Career Counseling is a personalized process. You and your career coach will discuss a plan, including fees for testing. Rates for the Strong Inventory and/or other assessment tools may apply.
CBTi Ofice and Tele-Visit Rates:
Provider: Heidi Rude, Sleep Trainer Associate
- Evening & Weekend, 40- 50-minute sessions, $50.00 fee
- Recommend a minimum of 4 sessions. (Average investment $200.00)
At CLCEC, we care about healthcare and fiscal responsibility. We strive for transparent and clear information about the costs and benefits of our services.
Like you, we are consumers of medical care and are concerned about the growing costs of insurance coverage and office visits. We are committed to keeping our prices in a range that reflects our operating costs and employee wages.
Want to get involved and communicate the need for sustainable, fiscally responsible medical care? We recommend starting with this resource. https://freopp.org
ND – MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORTIVE
We are grateful to work in a state where the leading insurance companies, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Sanford Health, are mental health supportive. We are honored to be in-network with both.
Community resources are available if cost is an issue. Please call for more information.