Job Title: Clinical Counselor/Therapist
DEADLINE: Open until filled. Evergreen posting.
We’re looking for a motivated, skilled, detailed-focused individual to help us serve our patients! For the right candidate, we hope this role will bring lots of joy and professional fulfillment.
Who we are: CLCEC helps adults struggling with anxiety-spectrum conditions. As a small clinical team, we all wear a few hats and specialize based on our talent and expertise.
Status: Full Time
Location: West Fargo
CLC is a clinic for adults struggling with anxiety conditions. We’re seeking a strong candidate interested in our specialized area of care.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluation/assessment, create and implement a treatment plan, and complete appropriate documentation, and treatment plan reviews according to company/insurance policies
- Full-time status is a caseload of 20 – 25 client visits per week
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with the team to ensure clients receive gold-standard care
- Add value to programming and service delivery
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Third-party licensure in a mental health profession
- Required experience with completing clinical DAs, treatment plans, and case notes
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience with adults
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate and model appropriate boundaries with staff and clients
- Proficient in the use of office technology, EHR
- Demonstrate and model a deep understanding of ethical codes
- Ability to pass a background check
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred experience with anxiety conditions, including ERP (site training provided)
- Currently credentialed with BCBS and Sanford
Salary: Employee with a commission and base income.
Salary: Call for more info.
Training: Start your position with on-site training to level up your confidence. 3-day training on the fundamentals of CBT, with the additional training on PFC learning, a subset branched off CBT. Ongoing peer-to-peer development. A good candidate is someone who actively seeks out best practices, with internal motivation.
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
We offer a great opportunity for the right person. If this sounds good to you, please call or email your CV. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you! Kama